Ask Altucher

Categories

business
general

Archives

2015
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March
February
January

2014
December
November
October
September
August
July
June
May
April
March

September 2014
S M T W T F S
     
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Syndication

You might have heard that as humans we only consciously use about 5% of our brain. If that is true then how can we tap into the remaining 95%?

Today, James and his wife Claudia talk about this body myth and what they feel is the more appropriate calculation for our bodies' use for the brain.

If you are looking to improve your thinking process and brain power then listen up... James provides several ways that you can utilize daily activities to strengthen and stimulate your mind.

Direct download: AA_Ep.94.mp3
Category:business -- posted at: 12:51pm EST

1